In traditional B2B trade, the ways to check the progress of an order are:
(1) Send an email inquiry and wait for the factory salesperson to reply to your email;
(2) Contact online via WhatsApp, WeChat, and so on. If the person you contacted is online or can view your information in time, congratulations, you can get a reply in a short time.
But if there is a big time difference between you and the factory. Or the person on the other side is on a business trip or busy moment. You may be unable to get a reply within a short period of time.
In order to better serve our customers, we use the order number query function of the express delivery industry to help our customers check the production progress of related orders anytime and anywhere.
Here’s our how to track your orders steps:
(1) You will get an account and password that belongs only to you.
(2) Log in to our official website www.gokulad.com
(3) Enter your account password and link to display the production schedule of all your orders.
(4) Green means completed, white means not in progress.
(5) If you want to adjust the order delivery date, such as advance or delay, just leave us a message under the order.
(6) The salesperson will confirm your needs as soon as possible and respond to your needs via email/WhatsApp/Wechat, etc.
Gokulad team will always be committed to serving our customers better and more conveniently.